Step: System Check
- System Check
- Server Details
- PHP version 7.3.4.
- allow_url_fopen enabled
- Multibyte String extension loaded
- DOM extension loaded
- GD extension loaded
- MySQLi extension loaded
- OpenSSL extension loaded
- Session extension loaded
- SimpleXML extension loaded
- XML extension loaded
- XMLReader extension loaded
- XMLWriter extension loaded
- Your PHP memory limit is set to 64 MB but should be set to 128M or more. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator to ask for this to be changed.
File System Requirements
- /home/hosting/prv-hosting/prv.pl/d/l/winworld/applications is writable
- /home/hosting/prv-hosting/prv.pl/d/l/winworld/datastore is writable
- /home/hosting/prv-hosting/prv.pl/d/l/winworld/plugins is writable
- /home/hosting/prv-hosting/prv.pl/d/l/winworld/uploads is writable
- /home/hosting/prv-hosting/prv.pl/d/l/winworld/uploads/logs is writable
None of these items are required in order to continue with the installation right now. However, they will be required in a future version of IPS Community Suite. You should make a note of them and contact your hosting provider or system administrator after the installation to address them. You can re-run these checks later from the Support section of the Administrator Control Panel.
- You do not have the cURL PHP extension loaded. While this is not required, it is recommended.
- You do not have the Zip PHP extension loaded. While this is not required, it is recommended.